Job Designation: Wanted - Live in caregiver for elderly woman (Grandmother) (Oshawa)
Job Description:
Hello. I'm looking for a live-in caregiver for my Grandmother. She is a 91 year old woman who needs fairly basic care giving. Meals, help getting in the shower, diaper changes. The last of which is the most radical task I would assume. The house is [...]
Job Date Posted: January 10, 2014 at 10:28AM
Wanted - Live in caregiver for elderly woman (Grandmother) (Oshawa)
Apply Here
Job Description:
Hello. I'm looking for a live-in caregiver for my Grandmother. She is a 91 year old woman who needs fairly basic care giving. Meals, help getting in the shower, diaper changes. The last of which is the most radical task I would assume. The house is [...]
Job Date Posted: January 10, 2014 at 10:28AM
Wanted - Live in caregiver for elderly woman (Grandmother) (Oshawa)
Apply Here
0 comments:
Post a Comment