Tuesday 16 September 2014

Caregiver Job: Pilipino live in caregiver needed - September 17, 2014 at 08:22AM

Job Designation: Pilipino live in caregiver needed



Job Description:

I am looking for a live in caregiver who has gone through the live in caregiver program to look after my grandparents. We need someone who will help with the cleaning, laundry and meal preparation. They live in their home and have a bedroom availabl [...]



Job Date Posted: September 17, 2014 at 08:22AM



Pilipino live in caregiver needed

Apply Here

2 comments:

  1. Hello I am interested to apply as caregiver. I am registered nurse. if you can give me your email so I can send my Cv to you. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi! i am willing, im a Reg. Nurse, male , 36, i had 3 years work experienced as dental nurse, currently working for more than 2 years as home care nurse here in the philippines in the retirement home of the priest. heres my e-mail add: Rondie.79@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete